Top 8 SEO Training in Faridabad With Practical Training
We are living in a digital era where everything is becoming online at a fast pace. Every business or brand wants to be known and on top and for that purpose they need to go digital. As they say, what sells is sold. Here is where SEO comes into play. This is why SEO is so much in demand. So before getting to the best institutes for SEO training in Faridabad let’s know a little bit about SEO.
What is SEO?
SEO is search engine optimization. It is basically the methodology of organizing, generating, and enhancing content with the primary purpose of ranking in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Bing, etc. via organic or paid techniques. It is important that your website ranks higher on the search engine result page(SERP) in order to create more traffic which in return will generate more revenue.
Let us explain this with an example. Suppose you have a security agency business in Faridabad providing security guards. Your site needs to rank high in the search engine so that people can contact you. This will help in increasing your sales. It also helps build brand visibility in the online world.
Before we find out about SEO training in Faridabad, let’s understand some basic terms of SEO:
Keywords are basically words that define the content of your article. These are the single word or phrases that people type into search engines while searching for business or products or topics for information.
Indexes help in reducing the search time significantly. While indexing, search engines find web pages and collect, scrutinize, and store data so that users can retrieve information in a quick and effective manner. Without indexing, even a simple search would take hours. Indexing methodology varies from engine to engine.
- Meta Description
It provides a preview of the content on that page and should provide the core of the entire page. Although recently google confirmed that it doesn’t consider meta keywords and descriptions for ranking, still they are an excellent way of advertising. The description should be limited to 155-170 characters.
- Inbound Links
Internal links are an important feature of SEO. These are the links on websites that point to another page in the site or domain. SEO-related research suggests that any page on a website should be a click away.
- Outbound Links
These are the links that point to another website or domain. Sometimes a page includes topic-specific terms; you can use the URLs as outbound links to explain that term in-depth.
Importance of SEO
Before you decide to enroll for SEO training in Faridabad you must know the importance of SEO. During earlier times when search engines were new many tried unethical ways to rank in the top searches which mislead users. With the changing times, Google became the most prominent search engine because of the ways it implemented to provide users with the most relevant searches.
These ways are basically SEO techniques. SEO practices are basically how websites rank in ethical ways. It eliminates unethical, manipulative, underhand practices. Google has outlaid guidelines for the websites to stick to, to ensure that site owners implement SEO appropriately.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Vadodara
What are the Career Opportunities after SEO Training?
With the advent of digitalization, businesses worldwide are deeply influenced and with or without choice they are moving online. This has led to a boom in opportunities in digital marketing as well. SEO is part of digital marketing and it plays a very important role in content writing as more and more content needs to be produced daily. Once you join the SEO training in Faridabad you will become eligible for various job opportunities in digital marketing.
Jobs Offered in SEO
|Sr No.||Job Profile||Role and responsibilities||Salary p.a||Avg salary|
|1||SEO Trainee/Intern||● They Should be able to generate and handle online content.
● Should be good at keyword researching.
● Should be willing to learn and have good communication skills.
● Develop SEO strategy and work on SEO of the website.
● Monitor the web traffic.
● Should know how to Create videos and know basic editing.
● Basic knowledge of Excel.
|2||SEO Executive||● Should have basic knowledge of blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies.
● Should have a good working knowledge of analytics tools.
● Should know how to make a monthly calendar for social media platforms.
● Knowledge of google analytics for analyzing the performance of the site.
● Working knowledge of Google and SEO tools
● Strong skills in SEO, Keyword research, on-page, and off-page SEO, Link generating.
● Experience of Google and Facebook ads.
● Knowledge of HTML and CSS
|3||SEO Analyst||● Performing SEO website Analysis, finding problems, and implementing solutions
● Conducting thorough keyword research
● Creating meta descriptions, sitemaps, title tags
● Link building, handling social media profiles
● Analyzing website, its traffic and upgrading it, developing website and strategies for it, speed check, error checkup
● Coordinating with the content team
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards.
|5||SEO Specialist||● Developing optimization strategies so as to increase the company’s website rankings
● Should be able to communicate efficiently with other marketing professionals
● write compelling and high-quality content
● Generating monthly reports on marketing campaigns performance
● active involvement in SEO efforts
● partner with advertising and media specialists
● should have a good understanding of digital strategies involved in B2B and B2C marketing
|6||SEO Expert||● Testing, analyzing, and changing a website for higher rankings
● Researching and implementations of content recommendations
● performing keyword research for organic content
● Making digital marketing plans and implementing SEM, SEO, and social media campaigns
● Good understanding of internet and web technologies and web-related programming languages
● Creating quality SEO content, backlinks, Press release
|7||Content writer||● carrying research on industry-related topics so as to develop organic content
● creating content for blogs, product descriptions, and websites for the target audience
● knowledge of press releases, infographics, pamphlets, brochures
● should be good with keyword research and have basic knowledge of tools like Ubersuggest, SEMrush, etc
● Proofreading contents for error-free content
● analyzing and creating backlinks
|8||SEO Manager||● Manage a team of SEO Specialist, agency relationships, review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
● Performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis, technical SEO Audits, and driving the implementation of on-page website SEO optimization, backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation, and optimization
● Developing long-term SEO strategy, dashboards, and interpreting metrics to deliver sound, data-driven recommendations
|9||SEO Trainer/team lead||● Convey strategies to team members
● experience in Planning and executing all web, SEO, SMM/SEM, marketing database, social media, and display advertising campaigns
● Strong time management skills
● managing team and its morale and addressing their grievances
● Working with the SEO Team for the top keywords.
|10||Freelance SEO consultant||● Excellent technical abilities
● Well versed with tools
● Strong communication skills for interfacing with clients, developers, etc
● Great analytical skills
● Managing overall SEO strategies
Qualifications and skills required
If you want to start a career in SEO, there are no specific educational Prerequisites. One should have basic knowledge of computers and the internet. For those who are experienced in other fields and are thinking of changing their profession, SEO is a viable option for them. Though there are few companies that keep educational criteria as graduation for the job.
Some technical companies also demand B.Tech as undergraduate criteria according to their needs. Those with no prior knowledge in the SEO field can take up SEO-centric training courses, PG courses, or any certification program available online or offline and learn it within a few months. There are many basic level free courses available online.
Skills required for SEO:
After completing the SEO training in Faridabad you will acquire the following skills that are required for conquering the field.
- manage projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills
- Experience in WordPress and basic HTML.
- Basic knowledge of excel
- Technical and programming skills
- A good sense of humor
- A creative mind
- A unique way of writing
Why Should You Consider an SEO Profile?
- SEO doesn’t ask for any qualification or any prior educational knowledge, you can start from zero.
- It requires basic common sense to understand the intent of the user. Basically, SEO was introduced for a better user experience so that users get what they are looking for in the bare minimum time. It is a user-centric career. It is a very good career option for those who love to be creative.
- For Those who don’t like 9-5 jobs, SEO is a good career option for them. You can work from anywhere irrespective of the company location. It provides you with the flexibility you want.
- It doesn’t require a long duration for seeing the results. You can actually see the result of your hard work within a few months. You can start working by creating your website and start writing and exploring.
- We all know the future is digital and what can be better than being a part of the digital world and actually making user experience better digitally SEO does exactly that.
- SEO requires analytical skills so people who like technical or analytical work can choose it as a career option.
- Professionals from IT background like software developers or software engineers if they pursue SEO it can actually add up to their job profile. For example, you make websites and you do an SEO course then you or the company doesn’t need to hire an SEO professional.
You will be able to enjoy the above-mentioned benefits if you join the organizations that provide SEO training in Faridabad.
List of Top Institutes Providing SEO Training in Faridabad
Now that you’ve learned the fundamentals of SEO, as well as the skills required, the benefits of SEO, and the significance of SEO, let’s have a look at the best institutes that provide SEO training in Faridabad.
1. IIM Skills
Established in 2015 IIM Skills is one of the world’s leading online educational institutes with headquarters located in New Delhi. It offers skill development courses like Content Writing Course, Technical Writing Course, Digital Marketing Course, Advanced SEO Course, GST Practitioner Course.
Course Name: Advanced SEO Course
Course Duration: 4 weeks SEO Training course + 8 weeks Paid Internship
- 16 hours live lectures with Practical Assignments and weekly Assessments
- Free Tools worth 20k
- Hands-on Training with 2 Live Projects
- 100% Placement Support
SEO training in Faridabad Course Curriculum:
- Introduction to SEO (module 1)
- Setting up the right niche (Module 2)
- On-Page SEO (Module 3)
- Off-Page SEO (Module 4)
- Technical SEO (Module 5)
- Search console (Module 6)
- Google Analytics (Module 7)
- Reporting in SEO (Module 8)
- Bonus (Module 9)
Skills you acquire:
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset
- Writing Proficiency
- SEO fundamentals
- On-page SEO
- off-page and technical SEO
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- SEO content
- Link building
- SEO tools
- Keeping up with algorithms
- SEO audit
- Client Onboarding
- Embark on a career
- Google Search console
- Answer the public
- Speed test tools
- Performance tools
- On-page Optimization tools
- Off-page Optimization tools
- Work on real projects
- 100% live virtual training
- Convenient batches
- Top-notch faculty
- User-friendly LMS
- master certification
- Paid internship
- Practical learning
- 24×7 Online support
- limited intake with updated curriculum
- Free tools and lifetime membership in additional perks
Course fees-14,900+18% GST
Founded in 2010 by Eren Bali, Hagan Bitani, and Okay Caglar. The platform provides more than 1.75 lac courses in video form by professionals from all around the world. This app provides more than 2000 courses. Udemy has many courses in SEO but the most popular one is SEO training in Faridabad is SEO 2022: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites by Arum Nagarathanam with 81,469 students and 4.4 ratings.
- 9.5 hrs on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 6 downloadable Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
- Need WordPress website
- May Need to sign up for using SEO Tools
What you will learn after course completion:
- Keyword Research in SEO
- content relevance SEO
- technical SEO
- page speed SEO
- The future SEO factor
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Protect your website against negative SEO
Course Fees:525 INR
Founded in 2009, Simplilearn provides many online training courses. Based in India, San Francisco, California, and Raleigh. It has 400+ training courses. This course has been pursued by 2560 learners and has a 4.5 rating.
Simplilearn provides three types of SEO training courses:
- Self-paced learning @ 15,999
- online Bootcamp @20,999
- corporate training-customized according to employer’s needs
- 35 hours of self-learning content
- 16 hours of instructor-led virtual classes
- 20+ real-life industry-based projects
- Detailed insights on advanced web analytics
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 24/7 teaching assistance
- Learn Google’s popular tools like keyword Trends, search console, etc.
- content marketing
- Web analytics
- Keyword management and research
- Website management and optimization
- URL management
What you will learn
- create good marketing content and strategy
- learn how to develop appropriate content for the targeted audience and across various online platforms,
- Gain in-depth knowledge of web analytics, social analytics, mobile analytics, and content analytics
- Learn how to use Google Analytics, Google digital studio, klipfolio, and tableau
- SEO foundation
- Advanced SEO
- Advanced content marketing
- Advanced web analytics
Some other courses offered by Simplilearn are:
- Digital marketing
- Cloud computing
- Project management
- Data science
- IT service management
- Software development
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Noida
Founded in 1981 by Vijay K. Thalamus and Rajendra Singh Pawan, graduates from IIT Delh. It offers various courses.
Course name: SEO, SEM, and Google Courses
Course type: classroom +Online
- Classroom app-based learning
- Industry Experience
- Faculty guidance through app
- Understanding SEO
- keyword research and tools
- Creating SEO based content
- Link building and backlinks
- Understanding SEM
- Pay per click, its importance and types
- Ads-Display, video, and universal app
- Bing ads campaign
- Preparation for Google ads fundamental exam, google ads search advertising exam, google ads display certification, google ads module certificate, google ads video certification
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Preparation for Google certification
Basic knowledge of working in windows environment and internet
Founded by Daphne killer and Andrew MG in 2012 Coursera partners with more than 200 universities from all over the globe. There are almost 30 courses offered by Coursera from various institutes ranging from basics to specialization. The most famous one is offered by UCDAVIS, univ of California which is pursued by 270k students. It’s a 5-course specialization
Duration of the course: 5 months approx
What you will learn
- Complete competitive analysis on a webpage
- Develop a great approach for a successful and influential client relationship
- Analyze data to see which content is most shareable
Skills you will gain:
- search algorithm
- Mathematical optimization
- Social media
- Keyword research
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
At least 2 years of business exp
There are 5 courses:
- Introduction to google SEO
- Google SEO fundamentals
- Optimizing a website for google search
- Advanced SEO
- google SEO capstone Project
According to course completion duration
1 month: 3,652
3 months: 7,669
Founded in 2004 by MIT students Brian and Dharmesh with a mission to help businesses grow better every day.
- It’s free
- It’s Personalized
- Short duration course
Who is this for:
- Content creators
- Anyone looking to gain skills in SEO
What you will learn after completion of the course:
- Evaluate and improve website’s SEO
- build backlinks to increase visibility
- Use insights from keyword research
- 6 chapters
- 24 videos
- Duration: 2:21 hrs
- SEO basics -4
- On-page and technical SEO -7
- Keyword research -3
- Link building-4
- Optimizing website for rich results -3 videos
- So reporting-2 videos
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Gurgaon
Founded in 2008 by Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitri Melnikov, it’s a SaaS platform.
There are many courses offered by Semrush for free
- Semrush SEO toolkit course- 14 lessons
- Digital marketing for SMBs with Greg Gifford- 11 lessons
- Growing your SEO agency with Semrush with Greg Gifford- 8 lessons
- Audit with Semrush -6 lessons
- Semrush overview course-3 lessons
- Role of content course, Eric Enge-10 lessons
- Content marketing and SEO fundamentals, Eric Enge-8 lessons
- Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research -7 lessons
- On-page and technical SEO course -7 lessons
- Link building course -5 lessons
- Rank tracking course-2 lessons
- Mobile, local, and International SEO course -8 lessons
- Management, reporting, and collaboration course-3 lessons
- SEO fundamentals course -31 lessons
- Keyword Research course(Greg Gifford) -8 lessons
- Backlink management course -7 lessons
- Mobile SEO course -7 lessons
- Local SEO course -10 lessons
8. MOZ Academy
Founded by Rand Fishing and Gillian Mira’s in 2004 MOZ offers various courses on SEO. There are various options to choose your course according to your choice of level and topic of interest.
4. Advanced(high-level application)
- Page optimization
- Site audit
- Level up in 90 minutes or less
- SEO essentials Certification(series)-595$
- Technical SEO Certification(series)-295$
- Starter Pack(series)-149$
- Sequel Pack(series)-289$
- SEO client Prospecting and pitch(series)-295$
- How to use Moz Pro-free
- The Insider’s Guide to MOZ Pro-59$
- In real Life: Local SEO Tactics-149$
- SEO fundamentals-49$
- keyword research-119$
- page optimization-119$
- Backlink basics-149$
- Reporting on SEO-149$
- Local SEO fundamentals-199$
- Backlink audit and removal-49$
- The fundamental if SEO client-49$ prospecting-49$
- Finding potential SEO clients-109$
- Prepare for the SEO client pitch-179$
- Selling the value of SEO-149$
- CLIENT Onboarding-169$
1. What are the qualifications required for SEO training in Faridabad?
For learning SEO there are no basic criteria, though you should have basic knowledge of computers and the internet. You should have good communication skills as well. Companies have set their own criteria for selecting candidates for posts of SEO. So they may ask for graduation and certificates. If you have technical knowledge then it is a plus point.
2. Is SEO writing a good career?
If you are passionate about digital marketing then SEO is a great career choice as the world is getting digital. Career opportunities are also increasing due to increased awareness and enthusiasm about the digital world. As quoted by Rand Fishkin- “SEO is no longer just a job title, it has become part of everyone’s job description”.
3. What to expect after the SEO training in Faridabad?
After completion of this course, you would be able to learn all about SEO including link building, keyword research, on-page, and off-page SEO, crawling, etc. You would be able to improve your website’s rankings and visibility and improve search performance using keywords.
The field of SEO is very dynamic and there is a lot to explore. Those who are willing to pursue SEO as a career and are freshers should undergo SEO training in Faridabad. Nowadays many employers also collaborate with institutes to integrate their employees into SEO training in Faridabad. You should know that the same SEO techniques when applied by two different people give varied results. There is a lot of content online and it is not easy to survive with poor quality content on the website.
One must know the latest SEO tools and the changes that are happening with every passing day. Shortly SEO will become one of the most important topics for search engines as the world is becoming more digital with time. A lot has changed digitally, especially after the Covid-19 pandemic and as quoted by Matt Cutts-“SEO will only get harder”. In the end, SEO training in Faridabad would only work as guidelines for you.