Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Surat
India implemented a revolutionary tax reform in the form of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 1st July 2017 following the passage of the GST Act by Parliament. The GST Act came into effect on 29th March 2017. There is a need of the hour to learn and deconstruct the knowledge on indirect tax laws in this country as GST has brought a massive change in indirect taxation policies in the commercial sector. Through GST, the barriers have been broken since access to the taxing system is no longer limited to a few people with finance and training knowledge. As a result of simplifying the system, the taxing system reached further than old taxation systems.
GST has consolidated all of these taxes and brought them under a simpler roof. As for GST professionals, they also require very little training to become proficient in this field. With just a few hours of training, anyone can become competent. Due to these lenient tax policies, the demand for GST professionals is increasing and, as a result, more jobs are going to professionals with certification in the GST practice.
The certification is obtained after passing a course of some duration. Most of the participants are professionals in the tax and finance fields, although there has been an increasing number of participants from other fields as well. Surat, the textile capital of India, is situated in Gujarat.
Surat is a commercial and economic hub in South Gujarat. Taking up a GST Course may open up new opportunities in your life. Surat is one of the biggest centers of MMF (man-made fiber) in India, which is famous for its cotton mills and Surat Silk. It is famous for its cotton and silk production. There is no doubt that all these factors have made GST-certified professionals a sought-after resource in India.
Why GST Certification Course?
With the changes in indirect taxation policies in the country, there is a huge demand for certified GST Practitioners in India. This is one of the most highly paid jobs in the country. A GST practitioner can also make changes to the profile of his clients, such as his business address, contact information, and other business details, though he or she cannot submit such information. It is his duty to instruct his client to provide the information as it has been provided.
Changes Made by GST
GST introduced an easier and clearer picture of indirect taxation than its predecessor since it subsumed many of the income taxes in effect before its implementation. These income taxes were more numerous and also took longer to calculate, so GST simplified the system.
The old tax methods also required more advanced skills and a deeper understanding of indirect taxation systems. In the GST, this requirement for more advanced skills is reduced. The following taxes are absorbed into GST:
Central taxes absorbed into GST are:
- Central excise duty
- Service Tax
- Additional excise duties
- Special additional duty of customs
- Additional customs duty
State taxes absorbed into GST are:
- State VAT
- Sales tax
- Luxury tax
- Entry tax
- Taxes on betting, gambling & lotteries
- Entertainment tax (except taken by the local bodies)
- State surcharges and cesses as far as they are in relation to the supply of goods and taxes.
The following are some of the taxes which, as a result of GST, became a single tax instead of many complicated taxes. Taxes that have been subsumed under GST are simpler to identify and implement, making GST an easier-to-use tax. There are, however, some taxes not incorporated into GST like Petrol, Alcohol, etc.
They are still taxed according to the old system of taxation. There are several other significant benefits that the GST brings over the previous taxing system. One of these advantages has to do with the elimination or reduction of the cascading effect of the taxes.
The taxes under the previous system would always result in cascading effects. The price of the product went up in a significant way because taxation is involved at every stage of production and would add to the previous one in the next stage. As a result, the price of the product went up dramatically.
In the GST taxing system, cascading taxes are reduced significantly, thereby reducing the increased cost of the product. This is a huge change brought about by the GST system. With regards to the GST, it is still necessary to possess certain skills for the proper calculation and implementation of the tax.
These skills can be attained through certification courses that are easy to access and affordable. So, the courses that have been talked about in this article actually help in finding the best institutes available for GST certification courses in Surat, online and offline.
Top 10 GST Certification Courses in Surat
Many institutes offer the GST certification course in Surat. The institutes offer a course with their own curriculum and provide an individually designed course with GST. The institutes that are providing quality GST courses in Surat are:
Rank# 1. GST Certification Courses in Surat
1. IIM Skills
In addition to providing exemplary courses in content writing, digital marketing, CAT coaching, SEO, and GST, IIM Skills is one of the top online training providers. The GST course ranges from 4 weeks to 16 hours of virtual classroom training. Throughout the course, you will have several assignments, as well as hands-on training and access to free eBooks. The institute awards you a Master GST certification after you complete the course.
The fee for the course is INR 2900 only.
GST Certification Course Syllabus
- GST and its Impact on Businesses
- GST- Introduction
- GST- Types
- GST- Features & Structures
- Place, Time & Valuation of Supply
- e-way Bill
- Input Tax Credit
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Composition Scheme
- GST- Returns Filing
- GST- Invoicing
- GST- Step by Step Process of Registration
This course provides an in-depth introduction to the goods and services tax. It also covers different aspects of the GST act, such as its inception, implementation, and execution. You participate in many live assignments to practice what you learn. Students have lifetime access to the learning management system. You get a recording of the class along with study materials and updates on GST.
Explore more with the Best Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Chennai
9911 839 503,
Interested in Web marketing? Check out the list of the top digital marketing courses in Ahmedabad.
Rank# 2. GST Certification Courses in Surat
2. Tally Institute of Learning
One of the renowned institutions to learn GST is the Tally institute of learning, which offers GST certification training by professionals from the tax, IT, and tax law domains. The institute also provides better education in GST training courses. This institute is a certified Tally partner.
- Provides simple solutions for training.
- It features the Tally software for verified and better working procedures.
- Experienced Professionals for training.
- Customized learning techniques.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
Rank# 3. GST Certification Courses in Surat
3. Omkar Digital Marketing Group
Tally ERP 9 Online GST Practitioner course is offered by Omkar Digital Marketing Group. This course covers both in-depth accounting knowledge for accounting professionals. The course is specifically designed for Commerce Students.
Because Indian small and medium enterprises are predominantly small and medium-sized, students of Commerce should learn Tally ERP 9 online with a GST certification course. It is a complete and advanced course that covers all the topics and options available in Tally. Among other business functions, Tally.ERP 9 offers Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchases, Point of Sales, as well as many others.
Rank# 4. GST Certification Courses in Surat
4. ICA Surat
There is no better place than the ICA Surat for GST certification training programs. A leading name in accounting, finance, and employability courses, they ensure lower unemployment rates with their courses. As well as short-term courses, they offer long-term courses as well. They are the most reliable provider of GST courses in the tax and finance fields.
Features of ICA
- They are counted in the award-winning institutes of the country.
- They are having centers all over the country.
- They give an assurance of the job with the courses.
- They ensure a practical mode of training with up-to-date software.
Also, know about Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kolkata
Rank# 5. GST Certification Courses in Surat
5. GST & Indirect Tax Committee
A ten-day course has been introduced by the GST and Indirect Taxes Committee of the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI). GST practitioners, academicians, advocates, and GST experts handle the GST course online. The courses provide detailed technical information as well as practical insights into the world’s service market.
Eligibility requirements for the course
- Individuals joining should have basic knowledge related to the subject.
- Only ICAI members are allowed to join this course.
Objectives of the Course
- Ensuring specialized and up-to-date knowledge in the area of GST in a proper manner;
- Incorporating analytical and problem-solving skills for decision-making.
- Rs. 14,000 + GST for Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Jaipur
- Rs.12,600 + GST for other cities
The certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course and after passing the examination which shall be held two times a year.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Thane
Rank# 6. GST Certification Courses in Surat
6. Brain-Point Computer Education
Among the many course providers in Surat, Brain-Point Computer Education Institute also offers GST certification programs. They have approved tally and NIELIT learning centers as well. As well as developing specialized courses, they provide certification courses, as well as help students, gain employment in the best organizations.
Features of the Course
- The course has been designed meticulously to enhance the knowledge of the individuals who join.
- Internships & Job Placements are assured once the course gets completed.
- A curriculum to meet the industry standards has been designed and imparted too.
- The course gets regularly updated according to the latest requirements.
Rank# 7. GST Certification Courses in Surat
7. Compusoft Computer Education
In addition to teaching Tally with GST, they also provide courses in other domains and the institute is well-known for its practical approach to training. They also provide practical training on all the courses with more exposure and experience towards the course. The institute also offers more focused and efficient training for every student. This is an excellent institution for GST training in Surat.
Features of the Course
- Placement Assistance is assured with the course.
- E-Course material is also provided to the individuals who join this course.
- Assistance is guaranteed in every step of the course.
- Efficient material and a dedicated schedule are provided to the trainees.
Rank# 8. GST Certification Courses in Surat
8. ClearTax Learning
This company provides GST software and teaches GST certification training. ClearTax Learning is holding offline workshops, webinars, and quizzes to help make India GST ready. They offer online courses on their Comprehensive e-Learning platform.
- In-depth training of 8 plus hours
- New GST- Detailed transition plan
- Industry Experts are invited for lectures
- ClearTax Certification & Assessment
- New GST Returns- Introduction
- RET-1/2/3- Complete Filing Process
- ANX-1/ 2- In-depth Analysis
- Current to the new returns transition plan
- Case studies presented by expert CAs
They offer three courses:
- Complete GST Certification course.
- GST e-learning certification by Clear Tax
- Complete GST Course for MSMEs.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore
Rank# 9. GST Certification Courses in Surat
9. GST Centre
GST Centre provides quality GST training to individuals, including entrepreneurs, employees, students, and others. They work with Chartered Accountants and industry experts to deliver useful GST training.
Courses Related to GST
- A moderate course & an Amateurs course
- Aptitude Course
- Business Course
Rank# 10. GST Certification Courses in Surat
10. Henry Harvin Education
The GST Course in Surat conducted by Henry Harvin has been ranked as one of the top 3 in the industry by Trainings360. It has a Globally Acknowledged Curriculum and has an Alumni Status. You receive instruction from a Certified Trainer with Multi-domain industry experience, and Acquire GST Certification with 12+ Projects and placements at 150+ Corporates and 60+ Colleges all over the world.
- Instructor-led training and certification program for 32 hours.
- Bootcamps spread over 12 months & 24 hours.
- Allowed to attend unlimited batches for one year from the date of enrollment without paying anything extra.
Why to chose Henry Harvin?
- Practical classes
- All the topics covered:
- GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A
- New provisions of e-Invoicing
- If Input Tax Credit is not reflected, how to take it?
- Critical analysis of GST
- GST provisions
- GST Practitioner Certification from Govt. of India recognized institute
- Placement support
- e-Learning portal, LMS & year access of GST practitioner course
- Training from experts having 20+ years of experience
- Recordings of previous sessions
1. Is GST certification important?
Businesses and corporate firms must adhere to GST laws after GST is implemented to be able to get GST benefits. Due to the jargon and complexities of GST and its topics, one must have an understanding of these topics to be able to handle GST calculations, registration, and implementation of GST rules. This makes it so relevant and significant today.
2. What is the best way to prepare for the GST exam?
Sincerity and discipline are the keys to cracking the GST exam. You have to study the topics well and then devote a certain amount of time each day to comprehend complex issues. In addition, read up on blogs and articles about GST and its relevance from the many resources on the internet.
3. What are the fees for the GST certification course?
It begins from INR 2900 to INR 15000, depending upon the course & the institute.
4. Is an online GST certification course available?
Yes, taking a GST certification course online will enable you to study whenever and wherever you want without worrying about course schedules or commutes.
In summary, GST certification courses are very valuable in many ways and they are a must for tax professionals who are engaged in indirect taxation. The GST certification courses are pursued throughout the country for many reasons including the ability to gain specialized knowledge. These are some of the details about the institutes which offer GST Certification training. It is a course that tax professionals must attend and it is a great advantage to individuals who wish to learn more about indirect taxation.