Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Bhopal 2021
The GST courses in Bhopal help aim to provide students, professionals, and business owners with specialized and state-of-the-art GST (Goods & Services Tax) information.
This course’s lessons can be applied to areas such as supply chain optimization, information technology, accounting, tax compliance, and pricing, all of which use GST.
Before jumping into the top institutes providing online/offline GST certification courses in Bhopal, let us get an overview of GST.
What is GST?
GST is defined as the tax levied on both goods and services. In India, it is a form of indirect tax that has overtaken all its predecessors such as excise duty, VAT, services tax, etc. The Goods and Services Tax act was enacted by parliament on March 29, 2017, and went into effect on July 1, 2017.
The Goods and Services Tax Law in India is a multi-stage, destination-based tax paid on every value addition. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a single domestic indirect tax law that applies to the whole country.
The tax rate is divided into four categories: 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%. In addition, the GST tax has a four-tier structure or four kinds, which are as follows:
- CGST (Central Goods and Services Tax)
- SGST (State GST)
- IGST (Integrated GST)
- Union GST or UGST
Who can Benefit from GST Certification Courses in Bhopal?
Graduates, CAs, company secretaries, financial and tax specialists, and anybody looking for a job in these fields can all benefit from the GST certification course. It broadens employment options, boosts compensation, and improves capabilities.
GST certification courses are offered by the Ministry of MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) in Bhopal and other states throughout India.
GST certification courses methodically deliver specialized, up-to-date information while also improving problem-solving and analytical abilities to enhance decision-making and teaching skills and knowledge necessary for self-employment and industrial work.
Why GST Certification?
- You have the option of starting your own business or being put in a job opportunity market.
- GST certification is the most prestigious in the industry for accounting professionals.
- GST accreditation will add value to your present characteristics because taxation is an evident element of finance, banking, and accounting.
- A professional GST certificate would better prepare you for the forthcoming difficulties.
- GST course certification is open to anyone and may be obtained from any location.
- Candidates with a BA, B.Com, engineering, CA, CMA, law degree, or anybody interested in taxation can enroll in a GST certificate course.
- Many graduates pursue GST certification in order to expand their job possibilities, improve their pay structures, and sharpen their abilities.
The Advantages of GST Certification Courses in Bhopal from a Reputable Institute:
- Provides you with a fantastic chance in the job market.
- Systematic knowledge upgrading, problem-solving abilities, improved analytical skills, and decision-making skills are all part of the preparation.
- GST training improves your CV and increases your income by 15 to 25%.
- It provides a plethora of career options with major corporations.
- GST certification allows you to create your own consulting business, providing you the opportunity to be an entrepreneur.
- It improves your knowledge of accounting, finance, and taxation.
- Professional Certification in conjunction with Practical Training.
Eligibility for GST Certification Courses in Bhopal :
- CAs who wish to grow their practice within the GST business.
- CA professionals who wish to develop in their professions and achieve greater success.
- CA students and new CAs interested in learning the foundations and advanced concepts of GST are encouraged to attend.
- Accountants, graduates, IAS candidates, MBA Finance, ICWA Professionals, CFOs, LLB practitioners and students, Independent Tax Practitioners and Consultants, and Graduates are eligible.
- Accountants and B.Com/M.Com graduates seeking employment under the GST.
- A graduate or postgraduate degree in commerce, law, banking, including higher auditing, or business administration or management from any Indian institution established under any legislation in force at the time.
Anyone who has Completed one of the following Exams:
1) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s (CA Final) Final examination.
2) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India’s (CMA Final) Final examination.
3) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’s (CS Final) Final examination.
4) A retired officer of any State Government or the CBEC’s Commercial Tax Department who worked in a post not lower in rank than that of a Group-B gazetted officer for a least of two years.
5) A Sales Tax Practitioner or Tax Return Preparer under present legislation for a minimum of five years.
What are the Employment Options in the GST Field after Finishing GST Certification Courses in Bhopal?
GST has provided an excellent opportunity for administration businesses to assist their customers in understanding the shifting business and tax dynamics. GST specialists are preparing for a pay increase when the tax is implemented.
There is sufficient opportunity in the corporate sector, as GST charging is a component of every business, whether little or large businesses or private firms. There is a need for a tally audit based on GST, so businesses pay accordingly because it is critical to managing the business in the current environment.
Commerce graduates have benefited the most from GST use. There has been a significant increase in employment both before and after GST, notably for such specialists across endeavors. The hiring of such specialists is increasing at all levels, from junior to senior.
Many corporations have established outstanding GST cells within to handle the new tax system; so, if you choose a GST certification course, you will most likely stand out from the crowd by clearly grasping the concepts before joining the corporate world!
With the introduction of GST, an increasing number of small and medium-sized enterprises have been forced to keep structured records and ensure conformity with the government’s regulatory procedures.
Furthermore, the sporadic filing of returns necessitates the use of specialists in the area who have a solid understanding of business operations and the ability to preserve data electronically.
The Tally knowledge, as well as a strong grasp of business/bookkeeping operations, will undoubtedly help you get a good job. GST is expected to be one of the most important improvements that will aid our country’s financial prosperity.
Since its inception, GST has not only simplified the tax assessment framework, but has also aided and enhanced compliance, reduced tax evasion, and raised tax revenue, all while creating a competitive export market.
Career Options after Completing GST Certification Courses in Bhopal:
As it is absorbed by a country of over 1.2 billion people, GST has provided job opportunities for a plethora of accounting, finance, and tax specialists. GST certification courses in Bhopal would certainly provide you with a comprehensive grasp and expertise of the topic.
The average salary for GST jobs is Rs. 600,000 per year. In any event, these compensation amounts are based on GST Practitioner pay rates obtained from various GST Practitioner reps.
The implementation of GST in our economy has resulted in a massive rise in job possibilities. Over 1 lakh new job possibilities have already been created in the market as a result of GST.
Approximately 50,000-60,000 jobs would be generated for specialist GST-related activity. In the future, it is also predicted that SMEs would seek to outsource GST-related operations to various third-party accounting companies.
Whether in the service or industrial industries, almost every firm (big or small) must maintain adequate books of records. Furthermore, for this reason, they require accounts officials, accounts directors, or even chartered accountants who are well-versed in GST.
As a result, there is a high need for certified GST Professionals. Top corporations include EY, Capgemini, Times Group Publications, and others.
The use of GST has the greatest impact on several divisions. Automobiles, logistics, home décor, e-business, media and entertainment, and other businesses are among those involved in these initiatives.
As a result, if you want to advance your career prospects, GST accreditation courses are a good place to start. Remember that during the interview, recruiters will often focus on the degree of knowledge and certification as compared to other persons who are not certified in any profession.
So, it is suggested that a good option is to go to an accreditation program in your interested area or even a GST course online and after that try the enrolment method, which would certainly improve your possibilities of recognition by firms.
Top 5 GST Certification Courses in Bhopal:
#Rank 1- GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
IIM Skills is a top ed-tech institute that offers various premium courses. The GST Certification Course by IIM Skills targets the needs of aspiring GST Practitioners. It provides extensive training at an affordable pricing.
Course Name: Online GST Course Master Practitioner Certification
- 16 Hours LecturesHands-On Learning
- Practical Assignments
- Freelance Opportunities
- Dedicated Placement Cell
- Free ebooks, Invoicing Tools & Softwares
- A trained GST Practitioner Community of over 2000 professionals.
- Recognized By the Government Of India
Mode of Communication: The sessions will be held in English.
Course Fees: Rs. 2900 (inclusive of GST.)
Certification: Registered certification with MSME
- Concept of GST and its impact on business.
- Framework and structure of GST.
- GST registration processes.
- Invoicing in GST.
- GST returns filing.
- Composition scheme under GST.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism.
- E-Way Bill under GST.
- Input Tax Credit & Payment in GST.
For online marketing enthusiasts, this is a compilation of the best digital marketing courses in Bhopal
#Rank 2- GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
Course Name: Advanced GST Training & Certification Course – Online
- CA Club India provides an advanced GST certification and training course online.
- Videos provided in the course can only be viewed online, not downloaded.
- The videos total 61 hours in length.
- Expires in 2 months or 122 hours.
- The privacy and comfort of studying at your own home is an advantage.
- Bimal Jain, who has more than 19 years of experience in indirect taxation and is one of the country’s most sought-after GST knowledge and thought leaders, will teach you GST.
- You’ll be able to master the fundamentals while also learning about the most recent GST upgrades.
- Updated content with the most recent Union Budget 2021 revisions.
- Updates content according to latest 45th GST Council updates.
The Online GST Certification Course will be conducted entirely in English.
Course Fees is around Rs. 6,599 ( incl. GST & registration.)
CAclubindia provides an e-certificate upon completion of the GST course.
Also, check out the Best Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore
- Under GST, levy, and supply.
- Taxable Persons, Registration, and Threshold Limits, to name a few.
- Supply Time and Value.
- Input Tax Credit
- Location of Supply of Goods or Services.
- Supply that is zero-rated (including Refund.)
- Tax Invoice, GST E-Invoicing Implementation, and Job Work.
- Existing and New GST Return System under GST & E- Way Bill.
- GST Annual Return Filing Clause by Clause (Form GSTR-9.)
- GST Audit Report Clause by Clause Filing (Form GSTR-9C.)
- Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest are all covered by the GST.
- Awaiting a GST Advance Ruling.
- GST Appeals, Revisions, Offenses, and Penalties.
- Discussion Questions and Answers Questions about the issues discussed.
- Supply, Deemed Supply, Cross Charge vs. ISD, Valuation, and Other Issues.
- Time of Supply.
- GST ITC intricacies.
- Overview of Intricacies of Goods and Service Supply Locations, with Q&A.
You may want to check the Top 11 Online GST Courses in India
#Rank 3- GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
Tax Guru & MSME
Course Name: Online GST Certification Course
- The online course will be paired with live broadcasting to give you the most up-to-date legal information as well as real-world experience.
- You may study at home, in the privacy and comfort of your own surroundings.
- Use of the interactive Query Resolution Forum.
- Class recordings are accessible for a short time only.
- CA Raman Singla who is a well-known GST expert and national level eminent speaker who has trained over 30000 professionals in India, teaches the course. He is a significant GST Consultant for a number of multinational corporations and government agencies.
Communication Mode: Since the users are from all over India, the online GST certification course will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
Course Fees: Rs. 10,000 + GST.
Certification: Following successful completion of the test, the government of India provides a certificate through the Ministry of M.S.M.E.
- There is a two-hour introductory session at the start.
- Constitutional Considerations and GST Fundamental Concepts with Illustrations.
- Transitional Issues, Return Filing Procedure, and Amendments.
- Taxation, collection, distribution, and valuation are all part of the process.
- Registration for GST, invoicing, debit and credit notes, and other regulatory requirements.
- Six category divisions of GST: exemption, rate of tax, composition, and reverse charge mechanism.
- Input Tax Credit, Detailed Negative Tax Credit List, ISD.
- Supply Locations, Refunds, Zero-Rated Products, and Exports A sort of electronic bill is an E-Way Bill.
- Supply Time, Payment, Returns, E-commerce, TDS
- The ten items on the list are GST Audits, GST Annual Returns, Reconciliation Statements, Handling Assessments, Advance Rulings, and Appeals.
#Rank 4- GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
Course Name: GST Expert
- Live online classes; 30-35 live sessions.
- It is a Live Online Practical Course, not a video course that has been pre-recorded.
- Real-World Applications Classes.
- You can clear up any doubts you may have during the lessons.
- Faculty communication is bidirectional.
- Capable of completing practical work with the professor on a laptop or desktop computer during class. Classes can be attended via a mobile device, a laptop, or a desktop computer.
- The course is taught by professors who have more than ten years of expertise.
Communication Mode: This online GST certification course will be taught in English.
Course Fees: Rs. 1288.
Certification: Certification of completion by Career Flite.
- Types of Taxes
- History of Taxes
- Introduction of GST
- Introduction to GST Cycle
- Analysis of GST Cycle
- How Returns behave
- Input Tax Credit
- Concept of Output Tax
- Assets and Liabilities in GST
- Net GST Payable/Carry Forward
- Payment of GST
- Application of GST
- Filing of GST Returns
- Payment of GST
- Types of Dealers
- Business Cycles
- Types of Invoices and Taxes
- Tax Invoice
- Bill of Supply
- Types of Taxes in Invoices
- Accounting of Goods
#Rank 5- GST Certification Courses in Bhopal
Course Title: Certified GST Professional.
- It is a hybrid of an online e-learning course and a physical copy of the study material.
- 28 hours of lecturing.
- The video course will be available to you for the rest of your life.
- Take tests online at your leisure with a minimum passing score.
- Get recognized as GST certified by VSkills on monsterindia.com and shine.com.
- The training is taught by industry experts.
The online GST certification course will be conducted entirely in English.
Fees: Rs. 3,499
Certification: A recognized government certification that is valid for life is issued.
- Taxation and GST Basics
- GST Concepts and Basics
- GST Registration
- GST Invoicing
- GST Returns
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Valuation
- GST Legal Provisions
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Which is better- an online GST course or an offline GST course?
Given the current situation and modern period, the online GST course with sophisticated learning methodologies is the way to go. While you save time and energy commuting, you can learn new skills from the comfort of your own home at a low cost.
2) How much is the average salary of a GST practitioner?
In India, the typical yearly salary for an accounts manager in GST Practitioner is INR 4.9 – 6.4 lakhs.
3) What is the use of the GST certification course?
It helps to increase an individual’s wage by 15% to 25% on average. It expands the number of work opportunities available to people. It enables individuals to establish their own consulting firm. It contributes to the growth of various taxes, finance, and accounting professionals’ skills.
4) Is there a GST practitioner exam?
To become a certified GST Practitioner, you must pass the NACIN (National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes, and Narcotics) GSTP exam with a score of 50 %. Once qualified, a list of enrolled practitioners is made available on the GST portal for taxpayers to approach the GST Practitioner of their choosing.
5) How to register as a GST practitioner?
Before beginning their career as a GST practitioner, a person must be registered or authorized to practice and supply GST compliance-related services by the GST site and GST Network (GSTN).
All of the courses listed here are the top online GST courses in Bhopal, based on criteria such as reviews, course format, practical training, costs, competent staff, and so on.
Given the skill development needs of working professionals, most colleges offer weekend classes as well. I hope you discover your perfect match among these courses, one that meets all of your criteria and interests.